Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mp3 downloads question

hello!

i am attempting to set up an mp3 download site, where customers pay to download tracks. i own the rights to all the music i intend to sell but am lost as to how to set up an automated download process. here are a couple of questions, thanks in advance for any help!

1. would software such as www.websitemusicplayer.com/ be compatible for use with blue voda? if so, how would i incorporate it into my website? or is there possibly an easier way to set up downloads?

2. would i need to register any legal documentation with blue voda? i have contracts stating that all the music is legally mine, and that i'm allowed to sell it.

3. i am looking for a very simple, straight forward design for the website, should i use blue voda or soholaunch?

many thanks!

Re: mp3 download site questions

1. Should be no issue using the player with Blue Voda or Soholaunch, although each works best with defaulted Windows player.

2. All legal statements and declarations should be included in the available Content of your website (probably under 'Policy') so to best demonstrate compliance with Standards. Be sure to provide refrential links, if available.

3. Soholaunch: it is specifically pre-configured to allow you a simple, effective, and manageable means to "inventory" downloads of this type, and process them easily within a payment system.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: mp3 downloads question

Hi. Check out my site please. I offer over 50 original songs for FREE download and it was pretty easy using Blue Voda. From the AWSTATS part of the Control Panel, it looks like my music is being listened to and downloaded in about 40 countries world wide. Please let me know what you think by emailing me from my site. Thanks Kevin Swisher www.kevinswisher.com

Comment

Working...
      X