ok....ready for comments...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok....ready for comments...

If you would, please take a look. First website ever... appreciate any feedback you have... thanks!!

Re: ok....ready for comments...

Being a diver myself I like to see anything related tothe sport, also being an over the road truck driver/owner I will have to make a point of stopping by if I get down your way.

Have to say I like the size of the text you used it is easy to read and that is a plus as we gat older. In your logo your name is off center compared to the address and it almost overlaps, kinda close together and the smaller black text on dark blue is a little tougher to read.

The pages that are "coming soon" I think I would leave off until I had some content on them.

JMHO

Dan
    Dan

Our SOHO built site

Comment

Thanks for the feed back... i have looked at our website from several computers and 1 of them showed the name off centered but on other computers... it's fine??? so i am not sure how to fix.... i wondered about the black text.. i will experiment!! PLEASE.. come see us, that would be great!!

Comment

Yes your name is off center, you have a link in the text for another site. Anytime you link to a site outside your own you want to have it open in a new window (target _blank) so that the user does not leave your site. Your metatags/keywords need work, the keywords should be in your text on your page. Not anything you can think of that has anything to do with your service. I think you should have someone write the copy on your home page as it is poorly writen. Even for me and I am the worst. But over all good, start nice flow. Get those other pages finished as soon as possible.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Looks good on my browsers.. IE, FF, Safari...

Comment

Nice job, informative and easy to read. Agree with above, best not to have blank pages, looks unfinished and could give bad impression. You do not have a contact page, this might generate more business. Almost missed your email at bottom of home page, bit far down. Possibly move it up higher, or place it in header under your address or add a contact page. Good work.
            Cheers

Greyfox

Comment

good start. I think your pages would look better with a footer, maybe a copy of your links, that way visitors don't have to scroll up to view.
              BevServ
              www.bevserv.net

Comment

Working...
              X