Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTP QUESTION & publish

Hello,

When I hit the connect tab on the tool bar in BV builder after I open a page, I see that I connect, and the panel is split in two. I see on the right side the folder public_html sub dir folder. I have not published any new pages to the add on web site as of yet. Here is my question.

1. Will I see a new folder after I Publish the index page of the new site in the right hand side panel with the new add on domain next to it looking like this - example below? sorry if this in confusing. I will ask it again if need so.

exam: public_html/mysite

Another question, sorry for this.

2. How do I publish the other pages, all the same way, the the new domain name added at the back end like above?
    Elliott Liardo
    New Jersey Bass Federation
    www.NJBassFederation.com
    www.AmandaLiardo.com

Re: FTP QUESTION & publish

Yes and Yes, you will see a new folder in your public_html named the new site name. And all your pages for that site are to be published as you listed.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Please click the below...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi,
        Thank you first for pointing me to the video tutorial. My questions are concerns about the addon domain I have. I know how to publish pages that I have done with my main account site.

My concern is not to put the file's published in the same folder of my first site. I do not see a subdir. folder of the add on domain when I connect to FTP. Any help please.
        Elliott Liardo
        www.NJBassFederation.com
        www.AmandaLiardo.com

Comment

You have to navigate your ftp browser window on the left to the public html folder...also when you connect by ftp make sure that you are using the user name and password to the cpanel account..that way you can access all folders and not just the ftp folder...

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hello,

I went and published a test index page for the add on site. The first time I did it was like this: public_html/njbassfederation and nothing happen but tried looking and got an error page.

The second time I did it was like this: public_html/njbassfederation.com and it worked, I can view the page.

www.njbassfederation.com

My questions:

Shouldn't I see another folder now when I connect to blueftp in the right hand side panel?

Just this question for now, I have more, but my main concern is, I do not want to publish my new index page and have the file mixed together. I can add a screen shot if this will help anser my question.
            Elliott Liardo
            www.NJBassFederation.com
            www.AmandaLiardo.com

Comment

Hi,

Sorry for the misspelled words in the last thread. Should I, or could I create a new folder in the blueftp panel side where all the new pages for the addon site will go?

I really just want to see this seperated without having to go to the control panel. Maybe I'm not understanding the what you can see and not see from the ftp.
              Elliott Liardo
              www.NJBassFederation.com
              www.AmandaLiardo.com

Comment

Hi again,

Sorry for the questions. I did some more reading and viewing the tutorials to publish the new addon domain. One I read, was not to add the extension at the end: .com, net etc, and another said to make sure you add it.

Please tell me what is correct. If you see in my earlier reply, I added it and it worked, not sure now If I should of done this, thank you.
                Elliott Liardo
                www.NJBassFederation.com
                www.AmandaLiardo.com

Comment

Working...
                X