Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I Park My Domain Name And Make Another Domain The Main One?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I Park My Domain Name And Make Another Domain The Main One?

Hi people,

I have a website domain name that is registered and hosted here at Vodahost - adamsposters.com.

I have just redirected another domain name (moviememories.com) which is registered elsewhere, to adamsposters.com.

Is there a way in which I can 'Park' adamsposters.com and make moviememories.com the main domain so-to-speak?

I have paid for hosting and have paid for domain name registration for adamsposters.com, so I don't see this as a problem???

Also, if the change CAN happen, will all my information be safe? Eg, all of the work I have done on SohoLaunch?

Thank you,
    Adam

Re: Can I Park My Domain Name And Make Another Domain The Main One?

Vodahost should be able to make moviememories.com the main domain related to your account, there might be a fee involved (I might be mistaken, but you can submit a support ticket and ask if there is and if so what it is).

I'm not familiar enough with soho to say for sure, but it would mean moving the files for soho to a different directory on your account which could cause problems, but VH would know for sure, so I would also ask that in a support ticket.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Re: Can I Park My Domain Name And Make Another Domain The Main One?

Thank you very much.

I will do what you said.

Adam

Comment

Working...
      X