Previewing links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Previewing links

1. I am using the program to build a sample website to see how I like the application. Can I activate the hyperlinks in my trial 'site' so they function in the 'File > Preview in Browser' option, to bring up another page in my trial 'site?'

I undestand how to do this from the tutorial, except obviously I have no URLs. How can this be tried out?

2. I am a retired mainframe progammer and an index junkie, and I find it disturbing that there is no indexed help material. I do not want to waste time with videos and forums if not necessary. Why don't you have a help index by keyword???

Re: Previewing links

1) No
    2) Most people are not "retired mainframe progammers" What you called a
    "waste of time" others call an EXCELLENT interactive learning resource that
    has helped over 10,000 people achieve there goals.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost
      1) No
      2) Most people are not "retired mainframe progammers" What you called a
      "waste of time" others call an EXCELLENT interactive learning resource that
      has helped over 10,000 people achieve there goals.
      I apologize for being a bit arrogant. I like the program although would still prefer indexed help, which is used in many software programs meant for the general computer user, not the programmer alone. But in any case, if I join can I still qualify for good service, even though I got off on the wrong foot here?

Comment

***** has a great heart, as big as the giros he had for lunch!
        Forgiven!
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

No worries mate..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Chaszz
            1. I am using the program to build a sample website to see how I like the application. Can I activate the hyperlinks in my trial 'site' so they function in the 'File > Preview in Browser' option, to bring up another page in my trial 'site?'

I undestand how to do this from the tutorial, except obviously I have no URLs. How can this be tried out?

2. I am a retired mainframe progammer and an index junkie, and I find it disturbing that there is no indexed help material. I do not want to waste time with videos and forums if not necessary. Why don't you have a help index by keyword???
            sir/mrs this is the best web host on the net ,there should be over 1,000,000,000 in stead of over 10,000 members making their sites here ,just only if they knew how wonderful it is for a newbe web builder, to the highest level web builders ( this is for every one ) and also they are very helpful even the people that dont even work for Blue vode (racefan20)...(watdaflip)....(Navaldesign)... to name a few and sorry to anyone that i left out ,you will be very happy with this software host blue voda ,its the gratest , they should have awards every year like the tv stations for the best web host , bluevoda would win every time ....i would just like to say....Thanks blue voda & and to all the help ful people that dont even have to help (you all are the best)

Comment

Working...
            X