Socmen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Socmen

I have published my site. I believe it still needs a lot of work done to it, but I feel it is good to be published. The main focus is education about Principles of freedom and Tyranny.

I hope to get a flash intro page added soon after I figure out what I am doing with that.

Feel free to share comments and concerns.

Re: Socmen

Hi, some pages you are using the page properties & other you are not. Have a look at this link as you have a large amount of side scroll on your pages.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Your pages are way to wide as Chris pointed out. You also have no clear navagation on any of your pages, I would suggest adding a menu bar. Also you have a link to another site that takes you away from yours, this should open in a new window so you do not loose users.
      Reguards
      Ed
      www.dsondesigns.com
      www.marseillesyouthsports.com
      www.300hitter.com
      www.bigjk.net
      How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
        Hi, some pages you are using the page properties & other you are not. Have a look at this link as you have a large amount of side scroll on your pages.
        Thank you, it looks fine from my screen, but I assume that it isnt the same for others as I am using a wide screen.

I really didnt understand what others were seeing.

Perhaps i need to take a look from another computer?

I will read the link and learn more about page alignment. Is that what you mena by using page properties?

TY,

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by D'son View Post
          Your pages are way to wide as Chris pointed out. You also have no clear navagation on any of your pages, I would suggest adding a menu bar. Also you have a link to another site that takes you away from yours, this should open in a new window so you do not loose users.

How do I get the links to open in a new window?

TY,
          Paul

Comment

In the proporties of what ever you are using to link the pages, choose _blank in the target area
            Reguards
            Ed
            www.dsondesigns.com
            www.marseillesyouthsports.com
            www.300hitter.com
            www.bigjk.net
            How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Perhaps i need to take a look from another computer?
              Not at all! What none of us can control is the screens resolution that a visitor has their screen set at, so BV get around this by centering the BV page on all screens. This way it wont matter what size or resolution your site is being displayed on. But you will still have to work within the 785-985 widths.
              Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
              X