Signman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signman

I have had trouble for months now with my Soholaunch cart connecting with Authorize.net my gateway. Vodahost tec assured me that buying there SSL would solve the problem. I purchased one, Voda installed it. Still no connection. After numerous ticket responces an error was found that the wrong address was entered on the cart, that has been corrected and still no connection. The Voda tec will not talk with Soho tec or answer his tickets or emails the two phone number he gave to pass on to Soho have been disconected ! I am stuck in the middle passing info back en forth. Dose any one have phone number so the Soho tec can call and get this fixed ? The problem now is the open SSL is missing from the server and that is a VodaHost problem, but that keep closeing the ticket.

Signman

Re: Signman

Can't really offer any advise here just my opinion. The SSL has nothing to do with your connection to Authorize. So adding it won't fix the problem.

Have you double checked your cart and made sure all the information is there, the confirmation code from authorize and all that? Without it you can't connect to them.
    Dan

Our SOHO built site

Comment

Re: Signman

Dan,
      Thanks for the response. Yes I have double and triple checked all my cart info. Why do you think the VodaHost tech told me the SSL would solve my connection problem ? Do thay get paid a commision on up sells?

Comment

Working...
      X