bulls eye contact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bulls eye contact

HI THERE, i'm down under thinking, is there a way to know the right people will see your website first when published.
    example if i want thousands of certain people to see it fast and first how will i know they will.
    example if i am selling a product and want distributors to see website first what do i need to do, can site be addressed to them only as a whole.
    thanks, cole down under.

Re: bulls eye contact

If you mean you only want to allow the distributer to see it, not allowing anyone else..

The simplest way to do it would be to put it into a password protect directory, using cPanel. Then email them the username and password and link to access it.

The hard way you to get their ip address use php script at the beginning would check the users ip, and if it doesn't match the ones you are giving access to it kills the page and nothing will load. (you will need to know their ip's, and will need to make all your pages you want restricted to have a .php extension instead of .html, and add the code at the top.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Re: bulls eye contact

thanks , yes got that point you made,and will work on it, BUT there should be a system program, where in a case like mine, i can have my website knocking on the door of there site asking them if they are interested in looking at my site at a product.
      this should be done in auto to save me going manual for weeks, and this way i get direct business, dont answer this as its hard to understand, i will ask V/H.whatever
      THANKS AGAIN, cole down under

Comment

Working...
      X