Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Launching my website for your feedback - thanks!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Launching my website for your feedback - thanks!!

Hi all,

It's finally ready for some completely unbiased eyes. Would appreciate any feedback or comments you have to offer.

A bit of background. The website is primarily targeting mothers from mid-20s to mid-40s who have young kids.

Please let me know what you think - good or bad- and also any errors you may come across!

www.sjdesigns.com.au

THANKS HEAPS!!

Re: Launching my website for your feedback - thanks!!

Strawberry,

Very nice. If I had anything to say it would be about your shop page, it seems to me (I don't see that great anymore so with that in mind) the text is hard to see and not quite as dark as the text on the other pages.

I am no pro but it looks like a lot of work and you did a great job with it. If we ever get our t-shirt's going I will be looking you up on how to add those shopping carts etc. lol

evilstepdad

Comment

Very nice Strawberry. Design is very good. Colours work well. Easy to navigate. Very professional. Well done!
      Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Hi, site looks fine. The only problem i can see is that the page is not centered & there is a lot of side scroll due to the page being 1199px wide & should be under 985.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Great job strawberry, but one thing i'd change is the position of the navigation menu bar in the "Shop". Its not in the same position as it is on every other page (unless there is a reason for that).

Other than that the colors and layout of the site looks great.

Jay

Comment

Thanks JayK, Evilstepdad, Collectors-Info, and Darren C!

You've all made me feel great! I never thought I'd be able to build my own website from scratch! I will address all your comments which you've kindly offered and will fix these aspects in my website. This has been my very first experience in a live forum of any kind and I'm so impressed with how helpful and generally NICE everyone is to each other.

Thanks again and have a great day!

Comment

Working...
            X