Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Sorry) Bluevoda but this has to be answered to night please?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Sorry) Bluevoda but this has to be answered to night please?

sorry that i made a new thread but i really need the answer to this to night ,so i had to get you all attention (thanks)..............This is what am trying to do.... i already have a account with blue voda ,with only one domain name that am corrently building one of my website ideas all by my self.......But i would like to Buy another domain name for a whole different website idea that i have also ,....But this one the second one,...i would like for a free Lancer to work on an do for me ,......while i work on my 1st site by my self and finish it by my self the 1st one .......... But the thang about the 2nd website that i would like for the free lancer to build ,i wont it to point to another server ,a dedicated server out side of blue voda with a whole different company to manage it the dedicated server ,.........But i still some how wont it to be connected to blue voda so that i can easly manage the design and layout of the site my self when i wont to up date it or make small changes of how my pages looks months down the road i just would like to be able to manage it by my self,.........after the Free Lancer is all done and hand it back over to me ....but i also dont wont for my 2nd site to interfer with the functions and operations of my 1st site in no way ....so do i just need to by a new domain on this account or do i just need to buy a whole new account for my 2nd site?........and can you all tell me what all i need to do for everything up top to work .........And all so could you help me to better explain about what i would like done ,to the free lancer so that he fully understand what i would like done,and how i wont it done ,and how i would like it all to work and all come togather About the dealing with two different companys for that one domain name,......you all (Bluevoda) and the other company with the (Dedicated server).........SOOOOOOO that he will know how to build my codes,script,or what every you call them (right) ,where it will direct all of my visiters uploaded music and videos for my video gallery & music gallery to the dedicated server ,but for viewing and hearing on my site that hes building, i would like for the dedicated server to house all of the music & videos that my visiters to my site uploads ..........But first of all i would like for him to build it all on you alls (Blue voda ) servers then when its all finished and up to my taste , i would like him to some how transfer the up load part, over to the dedicated server (sorry so long thans alot)

Re: (Sorry) Bluevoda but this has to be answered to night please?

What I would tell the freelancer is you want to have a website that have a content management system. You need a script that allows users to register, login, and manage their files. You want the main site on one server, and all files on a mirror site on a seperate server, hosted on a dedicated server. And then tell whatever specific detail you want (rating files, admin management, moderate managment, intergrate with a forum, etc)

Hope that helps

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

But you won't be able to do all the updates and changes that you want in the future simply with Blue Voda. First because BV cannot publish on third party servers, and second because a content management script, as Watdaflip very correctly suggested, is in most cases in PHP and HARD to manage, certainly not with BV
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Well, (Navaldesign) & ( Wataflip) i do not wont to manage the part that the freelancer is building on that one site , i would like to add my on different section onto the same website ,using blue voda ..............is that possible?............(EXample): just say that the site that i am already working on building my self that i spoke about up top my first site i already have 70 page that doesnt have any thing to do with my music gallery or my video gallery that i am building with blue voda,.... just say ,suppose that i wonted the free lancer to add the two gallerys sections to that site that i aready have the 70 pages on instead of get a second domain site to do the gallerys on ,............can that be done.............see i dont wont to manage the part hes building ,...........i just would like to manage the part that am building in addition to what he build ...................,on one site,all in one,togather..................................and i would like the stuff that am puting onto the site to be done with blue voda and on their servers and the two addtions sections that he build onto it the uploads sections for both gallerys to point to the dedicated servers but everything that he and i put on the (same) site ,can be viewed on the same site, its like i have two different section his and mine ,with two different servers ,all on one website domain...............can that be done??? ......................please spong it all up before you respond ,you both have been great help to me sence i've been a member here , and i would like to thank you Both, so know dis respect when i said that i just wonted you all to fully understand what am trying to do..... ...THANK YOU VERY MUCH TOO THE BOTH OF YOU,YOU ALL ARE VERY HELPFUL............

Comment

If you absolutely need a dedicated server, i think (***** correct me if i'm wrong) that Vodahost can't provide you with such a service. However, you can have all your services through your main site. Host the new, heavy application on a dedicated server, then use a frame in your site to open this new site content. Your visitors will not know that they are seeing another site's content, especialy if your new site name is very similar to the first one (f.e. yourdomain.com and yourdomain1.com). To understand what i mean, click on http://www.navaldesign.us . On the adress bar of IE the addresss remains this, but the content is always that of http://www.navaldesign.info . This solution is only valid if the links of your menubar are not _top type.

If you go for this option, the main site will have all the main navigation and the BV pages, whilst on the second one you will have the freelancers application.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Voda host can i get your oppion also please on this thread so that i can be 100% sure of all my options,...............everyone has done a great job .......but i do need to be 100% clear on this also

Comment

I am sorry, I really don't understand what you are trying
              to say. Please be kind enough to rephrase and reformat to
              a clear and understandable...

1)First Question Goes Here.
              2)Second Question Goes Here.
              3)Third Question Goes Here.
              4)Etc....

Format.

Thank you in advance.

I read it three times and it sounds like it could be a question
              on a SAT test.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Would you like me to give you a call??? What is your domain name and the best time to call.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost
                  Would you like me to give you a call??? What is your domain name and the best time to call.
                  GMorning ***** !
                  Navaldesign

Comment

Kalimera!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

kad (1-352-505-6465) call anytime, you can call now if you like!

Comment

Originally posted by kad
                        kad (1-352-505-6465) call anytime, you can call now if you like!
                        ok am ready

Comment

call complete...thread closed

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                          X