domain name transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• domain name transfer

I have added my other domain name (http://totallylean.com) that i purchased from weebly.com a few months ago and added it to add-ons domains in vodahost cpanel. I want to rebuild that website using soholaunch using the same domain name. Do i need to contact the weebly and ask them to unlock that domain so i can use it here?

Also i have created a new domain that i get free with vodahost and called it http://musclefanatics.com and i have also added it to add-on domains in cpanel and wish to use that domain with soholaunch but after i installed soholauch from fantastico it would not work in the browser.

Why is this happening?

Thanks

Jay

Re: domain name transfer

Jay...

Im having a hard time following this. But.. ok.. ill try to sort this... In the first instance.. you need to login to weebly and point your domain name to the vodahost servers. Then the domain name will properly proprogate and you will then be able to access the site. Right now you probably still have it parked at the name server.

Also in the first instance.. you only get ONE FREE COPY of soholaunch per hosting account. Its fully licensed software and not open source.. so if you have installed it in the other domain.. you cant install it here too. You can also only have ONE DEDICATED IP AND SSL per hosting account to take credit cards live on your site.

In the second instance.. you need to login to voda billing services and manage your domain name and make sure it is pointing to YOUR voda host servers. Then.. you will be able to access soho in the browser.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X