Ready for Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready for Review

After a lot of sweat and blood my site at - www.elegantsteam.com - is ready for comment. Obliged for anything constructive

Don

Re: Ready for Review

More blood more success, isn't it? i did not like your left side navigation menu/bar. u really don't need to insert any margin on right side. Not bad work, Excellent job- u did. try to put some ads if u want to make some money.

Comment

Nice start, do not know what buystuff is talking about with the left side menu. Most web pages have either have top horizontal or left verticle menus (just as you have). I would suggest adding the full menu to all pages (same order, same location) and your pages are a bit wide, you should stay in the 980 range. I just breifly scanned your site but from what I saw a pretty good job so far.
      Reguards
      Ed
      www.dsondesigns.com
      www.marseillesyouthsports.com
      www.300hitter.com
      www.bigjk.net
      How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Not to mention the great artwork and commentary
        CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
        CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
        CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

OK, Thanks for the comments

Comment

Hi Arcoiris,

Only just started myself. Personally I liked your site. My only problem was that the pages were too wide for my screen. But I'd visit it.

Comment

Hi, you are off to a start, but unfortunately the pages have a lot of side scroll. This is due to not building the site using the page properties height, width & centre in browser facility. Also found the menu’s very confusing & not consistent on each page. You will find having something like the main menu in the head of the page & the sub menus down the side a lot easier for visitors to follow.
              On you images! You would be better having a slightly smaller image with a pop up to a larger more detailed one.
              Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
              X