Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help transferring a .au domain name

Hey,

Can anyone help me. I have a .org.au domain name that i need to transfer but i'm not sure how to go about it.

Re: Help transferring a .au domain name

Originally posted by Toni-Maree View Post
    Hey,

Can anyone help me. I have a .org.au domain name that i need to transfer but i'm not sure how to go about it.
    I think you will find with this one that it is not transferable. But! You can point it at your VH server from where it is at the moment.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi - I have designed my website through Bluevoda - and now I am stuck as I have a .au domain. What can I do to combine the two?? I also have .com domains that I would like to use to direct people to the .au site. Cheers Jane

Comment

Originally posted by thealchemist View Post
        Hi - I have designed my website through Bluevoda - and now I am stuck as I have a .au domain. What can I do to combine the two?? I also have .com domains that I would like to use to direct people to the .au site. Cheers Jane
        You will need a Vodahost account to host your site. Then with the info that will be sent after joining, you will be able to point the .au domain at your VH account from where it is. You can also point other domains at the same account if you wish & put in place what is called a re-direct. This means that you can have multiple domain names pointing at 1 site.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X