Please let me know what you think of site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please let me know what you think of site

I would be really grateful if I could get some feedback about my site, since it's the first time I've tried anything like this.

my site is http://www.startgettingpregnant.com

Thanks in advance from Newbie

Re: Please let me know what you think of site

Not too bad for first site I must say... Great job! The only thing I personally DON'T like is the candy cane looking navigations, LOL other than that, GREAT job

Todd

Comment

Hi stony698

Thanks for being the very first to come forward and tell me what you think! I was beginning to think it was so bad no one wanted to comment. I appreciate the comment about the Nav bars, and will look at them in the near future, when my brain has had a chance to cool off a little!

All the best from Newbie
      www.startgettingpregnant.com

Comment

Hi Nice site well done,few little things on your navagation bar on every page i would use a Capital Letter for Home, About, Info and so on.
        On you contact page under select department the drop down to select department dont drop down i had to select using arrows myself.

On your resource page your missing your nav bar on the top of page, just looks better to keep in consistant,

Other than that Nice
        Pam
        Were not there yet but were getting there!!!
        Mobile hairdresser Mullingar Westmeath

Comment

Originally posted by newbie View Post
          I would be really grateful if I could get some feedback about my site, since it's the first time I've tried anything like this.

my site is http://www.startgettingpregnant.com

Thanks in advance from Newbie
          As your site based on text, I think you shouldn't go over 850 to 900 wide. Not bad looking, Heading on contact page font size too large (whole site). Download section page "buy.html" is fantastic. You missed menu bar on resource page at the top, like you have in other page.
          Good work, Hope you will help people who's having difficulty getting pregnent.

Comment

I am sorry, I viewed your site but didn't leave a comment because I had to rush off to work then returned to think I had viewed it and already left a comment.

I like your site, very soothing.. I agree with the navigational buttons though, they are a bit tacky.

If you have time please check out my site and let me know what you think.

A little motivation can go a long way.
            Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

Hi, your off to a good start, but personally i would condense it to about 1/2 the size. (Still with the same content)
              Would also have a simple top & bottom menu.
              Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
                Hi, your off to a good start, but personally i would condense it to about 1/2 the size. (Still with the same content)
                Would also have a simple top & bottom menu.
                I am also agree with Chiris.

Comment

Great start! I also agree with size. A lot of stuff is taking too long to load. I also noticed that on your portfolio page your testimonials link has a 404 error. Other than that I like it! Good luck

Comment

Thanks a lot for all the constructive comments. Don't know why the arrows don't work on the drop down boxes, they always do when I go on to the site from own IP. Will review everything, as suggested. Did have a look at your site Hylith and liked it!

Many thanks to all from newbie
                    www.startgettingpregnant.com

Comment

Working...
                    X