Dating website Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating website Review

Hi guys just finished working on our company website so would like to hear what you think and if you think it needs any changes or improvements.

Kamalifestyles is the best dating coach for men that offer specialty courses in knowing how to flirt with new women, make endless conversation...

Jay

Re: Dating website Review

Originally posted by Jay K View Post
    Hi guys just finished working on our company website so would like to hear what you think and if you think it needs any changes or improvements.

Kamalifestyles is the best dating coach for men that offer specialty courses in knowing how to flirt with new women, make endless conversation...

Jay
    Fab.. site. Well designed. Now I need to learn how to attract web designer..? lol

Comment

Thanks for the comment Buystuffs. Glad you like it.The think the easiest way i can get back to you is if you fill out the contact form on my site and i'll be in touch with you..lol!

Comment

Thanks for the comment Buystuffs. Glad you like it.The think the easiest way i can get back to you is if you fill out the contact form on my site and i'll be in touch with you..lol!
        Thanx for your offer! Your forum settings is excellent! share your ideas and tips with voda forums

Comment

This looks very professional. 10 out of 10 :)

Regards

Zoran
          www.zpgarageproduction.com

Comment

Thanks guys, some say the girl in the video should have smiled more, what do you think? Other than that i'm gonna keep updating and improving the site. Might have to get her to do it again. Any ideas what else should be added to the site to make it stand out more? Because as we know there is alot of competition out there.

Also judging by the looks of the site, do you think there's a good chance we will get guys signing up for our services?

Thanks

Jay

Comment

Thanks guys, some say the girl in the video should have smiled more, what do you think? Other than that i'm gonna keep updating and improving the site. Might have to get her to do it again. Any ideas what else should be added to the site to make it stand out more? Because as we know there is alot of competition out there.

Also judging by the looks of the site, do you think there's a good chance we will get guys signing up for our services?

Thanks

Jay
              well smile is first impressions. she is doing alright. Get some more content on your pages. Try consider affiliate programme, it helps. There are loads of affiliate based company.

Comment

Thanks again buystuffs. Don't want to advertise affliates ads on our site. but will put more content up soon.

Comment

Thanks again buystuffs. Don't want to advertise affliates ads on our site. but will put more content up soon.
                  ok kkkkkkk

Comment

okkkkkkkkkk sweet heart i hear ya...oppps i keep forgetting, this isn't a dating forum... lol!

Comment

To me the music soundtrack takes away from the effect of the video makes it more difficult to understand what she is saying.

Otherwise seems like a nice site.
                      Dan

Our SOHO built site

Comment

Thanks kmakpres, we will be working on new Intro videos so will get it right next time. I have made a few changes to the home page so would like some feedback on it.

Thanks again

Comment

Working...
                        X