Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing my webpages

Hi,

I've recently launched my website www.busyparentscorner.com and now trying to fix a couple of glitches (and then work more on the content). Has anyone experienced a problem with printing pages off your website? Whenever I go to "Print Preview", it only shows the first page (for the webpages that are definitely longer than one.) I was thinking that perhaps my printer settings were off, but I can see a normal "print preview" for any other websites. Not sure if this is a design problem, but I haven't seen any similar postings on the forum... I'd appreciate if someone could steer me in the right direction.

Yours,
    Mia

Re: Printing my webpages

Hi... if you are wanting something printed off of your website, it is best to offer this printable item as a document - a pdf document - the user determines their printing preferences on their computer ..

if you are designing a website to be printed, page for page, each page would need individual printing and the design would need to be '600 wide by '600 or so long - somewhere in that range ...

its best to offer a printable item in a document though ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Printing my webpages

Thank you for your comment, LadyEye. It does make sense what you're saying (and the tutorials were talking about keeping the pages short.) What threw me off is that some websites have that capability, so I was just wondering if that's possible to do...

Mia

Comment

Working...
      X