datatables and hyperlinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• datatables and hyperlinks

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to create a hyperlink within a datatable. I am trying to allow customers to click on a website address within a datatable. my website is sunnyresortsresales.com I've tried to import a csv but either doing it wrong or doesn't work.

Re: datatables and hyperlinks

Not sure what you mean? You mean click a link to access a database? or just display a table with data in it and its a hyperlink? if you manually make the table you just hilight the text or image and add a link to it

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Karen, sorry for the confusion, I am trying to create a table with a hyperlink within the tale. My website is timeshare-resales-4u.com
      As per tables inserted manually there is no problem linking. but in the page "World Resorts" you will see a search facility directs you to a table but I cannot get the website address there to link when you bring up the resort in a search. I tied importing but failed miserably. Will try any suggestion you may have, but please note i have no experience with html, and need simple instructions, thanking you in anticipation.

Comment

LOL.. well im totally lost.. no idea what you are describing.. no reason why you cant HYPERLINK the text in the table to any page.

What SEARCH are you using?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

created site using soholaunch, created datatable then created search form. when i search for a resort in the table it gives me, name web address tel no. etc, but i want to be able to click on that web address and link to resorts own website. cannot create a link, sorry to be so confusing. my sie address is timeshare-resales-4u.com page with search facility is world resorts. thanks

Comment

Ok.. I see .. you arent creating a table on a page and making it searchable you are creating database search tables. Not sure how you would ENTER the link unless you created a field to display a hyperlink to the site

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Thanks Karen, I'm sure that is the way to do it. I created a field with the website address, but if I try to create the link in the table it doesn't work , but I shall persivere, and let you know when I manage it. Thanks for your time and assistance, best wishes Charles .

Comment

Working...
              X