Success Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success Page

OK, when I hit summit on contact page it does go to success page successfully. When I hit the home page button it is opening in a new window. I have triple checked to make sure all my targets are completely blank with nothing in that field. Why is this happening? I am frustrated!!!

Thank You for your help people,

Todd

Re: Success Page

The links for home on your success page are set to _blank in the target area. I just looked at it and the source code and yep, they are _blank. Go to that page change the targets save and republish.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Originally posted by D'son View Post
      The links for home on your success page are set to _blank in the target area. I just looked at it and the source code and yep, they are _blank. Go to that page change the targets save and republish.
      Hey D'Son I just looked on my success page at the home link and it is empty on my end. How are you able to check mine? When I look, there is nothing in the target area.

Comment

Hi Ed,
        I just checked again and I am seeing nothing in there. Let me ask this? I go to success page, double click on home and it brings up my navigation bar properties. I double click on home and the box opens edit button and the target area is empty. Am I doing this right?

Comment

D'son's right, your success page is still showing the nav buttons like this:

_blank (index page)
          _blank (pricing page)
          _self (contact page)

Are you sure you published your changes?
          CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
          CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
          CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

I mean WTF!!! I guess I just don't understand. First of all how do you guys see my page like that to know what I have in those fields? LOL Second I just checked on success page and they are blank blank NOTHING typed in target field AT ALL! How come you see my index _blank, my pricing _blank and my contact _self. Thats not what I am seeing. Am I looking at the wrong thing here? I just saved and published and still doing same thing. I think I am gonna just give up in this shiot.

Comment

If you republished today it could be that the server just hasn't updated yet, they go down for service from time to time (wont affect users viewing your pages just updating, I would relax and check back in a couple of hours or so.

As for how we are seeing what the tagets are you have to navagate your way to your success page (simply type in the URL in the address bar) then right click on the black back ground and choose view source. You will have to be able to work your way through the code to find the buttons and their targets.
              Reguards
              Ed
              www.dsondesigns.com
              www.300hitter.com
              www.bigjk.net

Comment

First, click on this link:

Then right click on the page background and choose "View page source". That will bring a long page with the html code for your success page. If you scroll a little more than half way down you will see that your nav buttons refer to "_blank", etc. (These don't appear at all on your other pages since you left the target field empty when you published each of those pages. Make sure you republish your success page, then everything should be good.

EDIT: What D'son said.

Comment

Beat ya again......didn't I Tom.
                  Reguards
                  Ed
                  www.dsondesigns.com
                  www.300hitter.com
                  www.bigjk.net

Comment

Thanks alot guys. Maybe I am just being too ansy. I just re-published and now my success page isnt even showing up. LMAO I guess I am just gonna walk away for tonight and hopefully like you said Ed, that it just hasnt been updated on BV server! Thanks guys for all your help. I will let ya know how I make out with this.

Comment

It still shows up for me--not to worry, it'll all work out.

As for D'son, he and I are thinking of renting ourselves out as bookends.

Comment

Originally posted by stony698 View Post
                        Thanks alot guys. Maybe I am just being too ansy. I just re-published and now my success page isnt even showing up. LMAO I guess I am just gonna walk away for tonight and hopefully like you said Ed, that it just hasnt been updated on BV server! Thanks guys for all your help. I will let ya know how I make out with this.
                        We'll check again tomorrow. Have a good night.

Tom am I the right or the left side..........I forget.
                        Reguards
                        Ed
                        www.dsondesigns.com
                        www.300hitter.com
                        www.bigjk.net

Comment

Working...
                        X