Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please feel free to check out my website.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please feel free to check out my website.

I would like some feebacks and I have several pages that are not yet done but I could get some kind of input of what you think of my website..

Thanks..

Re: Please feel free to check out my website.

Originally posted by desertmagic View Post
    I would like some feebacks and I have several pages that are not yet done but I could get some kind of input of what you think of my website..

www.theultimatefitness.net

Thanks..
    Not bad, Looks professional work. create a bit space with symbol/separator on the top left text menu bar.

110 out of 100. I liked it very much. Good luck

Comment

Really nice looking website, top work!!! Don't forget your meta data though when you finished, especially page titles.
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Very nice, clean layout. Under the beach body products I see where images are supposed to be but no images (in IE). The links on them work though, taking the user to another site. If you have links to any page without full navagation for your site have it open in a new window so the user will be able to stay on your site. No one likes to have to use the back button to get to a page or site. Keep working and Ill check back
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

For D'son, what does these terms means when I link the page to and the information you said to me?

_blank
          _self
          _Parent
          _top

Comment

For D'son, what does these terms means when I link the page to and the information you said to me?

_blank
            _self
            _Parent
            _top
            I am not answering this, leaving for D'son. idea- apply them one by one and publish it, then test your page. see what happens....!

Comment

_blank
              opens the page in a new window
              _self
              the page loads in the same window, but leaving the target area empty (nothing in it works better)
              _Parent
              if you have a page open in a new window this will send the focus back to the previous window (the one that they were originally in) good for pop ups.
              _top
              used when building your site with frames, not used in BV
              Reguards
              Ed
              www.dsondesigns.com
              www.marseillesyouthsports.com
              www.300hitter.com
              www.bigjk.net
              How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

D'son, could you check my website again as I did some work on some pages and fix the things you've told me.

is there anything else that you caugh please let me know...

Comment

really like the layout, i'm working on a fitness website of my own so could really do with a few ideas.

All you really need to do i think is add a bit more content to the page and its a winner!

Comment

Working...
                  X