PayPal button issue...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal button issue...

I have a weird problem... When doing the PayPal button I set up a PayPal sandbox. After I published my website with the PayPal button it would bring up the sandbox feature which I then deleted.

Here's the snag... After I canceled the sandbox it still came up but then it wouldn't let me into the sandbox account to cancel it or do anything with it.

I contacted PayPal and they said it was in the HTML code and the line for the sandbox would have to be deleted.

I don't have a clue how to go about doing that. Could someone please HELP?

Re: PayPal button issue...

Sorry, I forgot to give the name of my website... www.shinwizards.com

Comment

Your paypal button works, takes me to paypal payment page for me to log in and pay for the product, your website is shown as the merchant ...

I think you have corrected whatever problem you seemed to be experiencing .. yes?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
        Your paypal button works, takes me to paypal payment page for me to log in and pay for the product, your website is shown as the merchant ...

I think you have corrected whatever problem you seemed to be experiencing .. yes?

Lady Eye, seeing this thread seems dead do you mind if I ask a question?

Cant I just paste the html into my page? Or do I have to use the preset Paypal buttons in BV?

I just built this site www.henna-hair.com , and the buttons are having issues. Click on light brown on the right hand side.

I think maybe if the html box is not big enough it will cause issues?
        www.rodharper.com (new)

Comment

You can use paypals html code in an html box.. yes..

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I thought so, I wonder why only 2 are working. I am re-trying the code. I might have done something wrong, but I have a ton of these little buttons working on various sites and no problems.

Does the size of the HTML box matter? Meaning if I have a huge code can I put it in a little box?
            www.rodharper.com (new)

Comment

weird, just did it again with exact same code and it works...
              www.rodharper.com (new)

Comment

I can never get that sand box thing to work so I don't use it. To test it I normally set something up for just 1 pence and get a mate to buy it. If that works as expected then I change the price to the correct amount.
                Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Yeah, sandbox would be for some complicated stuff maybe, otherwise just do a button and try seems to be best.

What happend was when I made the buttons I just updated each instead of making a new "similar" button. So they are all working as I update them.

Blue voda is really cool.

Now if I can figure out a way to compress the files and make changes on all the pages at once! For instance I forgot to make a home page link and now I have to go back to every single page and update it. Very time consuming.

This forum has been so helpful!

Thank you all
                  www.rodharper.com (new)

Comment

Yep... I've experienced the same until Naval Design wrote this excellent thread.

Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Working...
                    X