Password protect access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password protect access

Hello, this is in regards to the msswa.org website. What I want to do is under the members only link, to put in a password for the members to access information. I am confused on how to get a password box to input this information and how it works after that. I did create a folder in my cpanel with the username and password. I just do not know how to connect the two. HELP please.

Re: Password protect access

Just make a link to the directory you password protected and a prompt should come up to enter the login info when you click the link

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

I have tried making a link, but for some reason it isn't working. Is the link a http?? would it be http:msswa.org/(then the directory link)?

Comment

Directory and file names are case sensitive.

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Hello, I'm a new member and I just started using BlueVoda Website Builder. You guys are talking about something that I'm trying to learn and that is "how to build a login page for a new website that I'm creating". Can you guys direct me to where I can find the information that I need to accomplish this.

Thanks,

AC
          www.eeasydata.com

Comment

I replied to the thread your craeted

Register/Login Script

Comment

Working...
            X