Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wrong info appeared in index page

Kindly refer to my website: http://www.universalshoppe.com

in my website builder, i created a page consistent with how i want it to appear. but after publishing, some wordings in my other page ( e.g onlineadvertsing) appeared in my home page (index) instead.

If you click at my "advertise with us ".. my main header says " do u have an existing business etc..."

and my index main header should say" Universalshoppe online shopping portal allows you....etc" . But instead of those words.. my main header at my "advertise with us" comes out instead.

and on the advertise with us page... the lower bottom header copied " its time to be your own boss" index page when its supposed to be " research on consumer behaviour".

These outcome worries me a lot and i very much appreciate you assistance.

Re: wrong info appeared in index page

Not sure whats happened. But it looks like you have copied the image from the other page as they both have the same url. http://www.universalshoppe.com/bv01145.gif . Have you been cutting & pasting from 1 page to the other?
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Re: wrong info appeared in index page

Solution "Cut" and paste back the image (shape ?) from the page that appears wrong, save, republish, refresh.

This happens when pages are created using the "Save as" command, and then you edit the page in one of the pages. It affects both pages because the image created has the same ID (bv01145.gif in this case)
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X