HELP Needed with installing Squeeze Page Generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP Needed with installing Squeeze Page Generator

I am trying to install a Squeeze Page Generator that someone else had provided. Part of the instructions that I may have gotten wrong included entering your "Local Host" - they said that many web hosts just use "LocalHost" and there is no other name needed.

Do you know if VodaHost is the same? I am having problems with the form not installing correctly. This is the only thing I can find that might be wrong.

Also, do you know if there a video or place on the forum that shows how to install something like a squeeze page generator? I assume that VodaHost doesn't provide this type of thing automatically.

Thank you so much!

Re: HELP Needed with installing Squeeze Page Generator

Yes. .youre right. .they dont provide it. They will install it for you for a fee. And im going to charge you as well if you dont QUIT duplicating your posts.

Yes.. LOCAL HOST is the same on voda servers. Since we have NO idea what SQUEEZE PAGE SPAM you are trying to install.. thats all i can tell you about it.

If you want them to install it.. put in a support ticket and attatch the zip file.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Is there a particular reason that you find it necessary to be so nasty?

I have never posted on this forum and didn't realize that cross posting was
      not appreciated. Obviously I would not do so again.

Nor do I appreciate your 'dig' about the squeeze page.

"...since we have NO idea what SQUEEZE PAGE SPAM you are trying to install."

I do not SPAM anyone. I've never used a squeeze page and
      am not sure how it will work for me but I assure you -
      if anyone lands there it will be by choice and not because
      I sent it to them uninvited.

Comment

yes duplicate posting makes me a tad nasty. Most forums frown on duplicate posting. It wont get you answered any faster nor make your question any more important than anyone elses. I find it nasty that people are so inconsiderate.

squeeze pages .. i consider spam cuz they are duplicated and *******ted about 500000 times a day.. You just put your name on it. hence.. the spam.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X