Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Asking] Exact on the webpage screen

Dear Experts,

What is the size of the webpage in order if we upload / preview, the size exactly as on the screen? Thanks

Regards,

Michael

Re: [Asking] Exact on the webpage screen

BV can only be used to create a fixed size webpage. You can't make a fluid page that will fit to the exact resolution someone is viewing it at.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

ok..thanks...how about if we have two frame: one frame is for buttons and another frame is for the result/display after clicking the button. For instance: If I click SERVICE button on the left frame and the result will shown on the right frame...how to do this? I could not found the frame on application...pls advice step by step guidance...thanks

Comment

You would use an inline frame, have your menu on the left, add the inline froame to the right side of the page and name it if1 (inline frame 1) and in your links/target type in if1. You will have to ceate each page individually that you want to load into the I-Frame, there is a video for this.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Unless BV sets the frame to 100% width, its still not going to fit the exact size of the screen for all of your users.

Register/Login Script
          Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Originally posted by D'son View Post
            You would use an inline frame, have your menu on the left, add the inline froame to the right side of the page and name it if1 (inline frame 1) and in your links/target type in if1. You will have to ceate each page individually that you want to load into the I-Frame, there is a video for this.
            Hi Dson,

Thanks a lot for your explanation...could i have the link for this video please? Thanks a lot again...

Comment

anyway...it works..:) :) :)

Comment

Hi experts, another one but still the same topic...

When i click "home" button from iframe1, the result appeared on the iframe2, but the result on the irame2 is "File Not Found"....I have already set the name on the "home" page as below: Name, i changed to: HOME and the file extension: HTML but still shown as "File Not Found"

Additionally, when I tried to put the link on the "Home" button with the target as below:

http:///C:\Documents and Settings\rully\My Documents\BlueVoda\home.html

the Home button is not clickable.....

....pls advice...thanks

Comment

None of your links should be linked to anything in your computer (http:///C:\Documents and Settings\rully\My Documents\BlueVoda\home.html) you link to published pages.
                  For example http://yoursite.com/home.html
                  if the page is infact named home (use only lower case letters, its simpler and the most excepted format) All your links will follow this format.

Have you published your pages? If so give us a link and we can help more.
                  Reguards
                  Ed
                  www.dsondesigns.com
                  www.marseillesyouthsports.com
                  www.300hitter.com
                  www.bigjk.net
                  How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Hi...

in conclusion, we cannot do any previews right? unless we publish first right?

Comment

Working...
                    X