Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not saving

When i try to save changes to my page (not yet published) I get
    "failed to save Document" I put in support question and the reply was I need to title the page.The page is titled and I have been saving work for a week ,this is a new thing.Can anyone help.

Re: not saving

Originally posted by TWO CATS
    When i try to save changes to my page (not yet published) I get
    "failed to save Document" I put in support question and the reply was I need to title the page.The page is titled and I have been saving work for a week ,this is a new thing.Can anyone help.
    This happens usually when you have two different sessions of BV open at the same page. The second one will give you this message, and sometimes will do so even if you close the primary one. Trick: save it with another name: f.e. instead of index, save it as index1. Close BV, reopen it, open the index1 page and save it as index. The same goes for any other name.
    Last edited by navaldesign; 02-24-2006, 10:49 PM.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: not saving

Thank you your a life saver I thought I would lose everything
      thanks again it works now

Comment

Working...
      X