Need to Change DNS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to Change DNS

I was helping a nonprofit with their website. While working with them there was confusion as to who actually owned their .com...apparently it was some shady folks in another state. Needless to say, i was able to redo their site with blue voda and change the DNS pointers.

A few months ago, whoever owned the website has gone missing....website is goine, non profit DOES NOT own it, and there is talk of a class action lawsuit against these people (whose company will remain nameless).

I went ahead and purchased the .org version of the domain. The nonprofit has already paid for a year of BV/VH. Is there any way I could change the website from a .com to a .org? Am I making any sense? Is this what is called a domain transfer? What is this process called? Can it be done? Can someone give me the steps for doing so? Thanks.

Re: Need to Change DNS

Yes.. put in a support ticket.. it will reset the account..you will have to republish.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X