nav bar question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nav bar question

I need some help! My site is still in the making. I lack pictures and some bugs! PLEASE hlp me with the bugs....
    1) Half of my nav bar works and the other half does not. It is like my links to my about us, our goals, quality child care, and enrollment requirements dont exist. But meet the director through contact us, the links work fine. When I am in contact us or one of the working links, I can not link back to our goals and so on. I have my index as www.mybrightstarsacademy.com , my about us as www.mybrightstarsacademy.com/aboutus.html and so on.
    2) I used the form wizard to create a contact page. I followed step by step, I put in an alt email, not once published, I can not send an email. Once I push the submit button, it takes me to a google window that says broken link.
    Please help me. Thank you.~MWD
    sigpicLearn how to get everything FREE at MEGAMONEYCD.com

Re: Half of my nav bar don't work

For you contact page you need to create a success and error page and publish them, if you name them simply success and error the links are filled in all ready for you in the wizzard. As for your menu links they appear to be working except you have a shape over the inline frame so the page does not show. Either remove the shape or set it transpent and move it back.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Thanks for the help with my contact page. It is fixed. I still can not get my first five links to work. What else can I do?~MWD

Comment

Links work fine at this end. Is there any chance you have some old pages stuck in your cache. Try hitting F5 many times on the problem pages.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks for the help with F5 thing. Sad to say it did not work. Is there anything else I could do?~MWD

Comment

Tools/internet options then delete browser history, cashe, cookies, etc.
            Reguards
            Ed
            www.dsondesigns.com
            www.marseillesyouthsports.com
            www.300hitter.com
            www.bigjk.net
            How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
            X