Any advice is appreciated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any advice is appreciated

Please provide any advice or suggestions that you have. The pictures take a second to load. Is the only way to fix this to make them smaller? Thanks a lot.

Re: Any advice is appreciated

Hey there,

It seems pretty good to me, I would maybe select a different font in some areas but it's not a major deal. That's just personal opinion, overall the site looks good.
    Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

Hi, off to a good start. You are correct on the images. Take a copy of them & convert to jpg & reduce again, they should come down to around 30kb each.
      Your pages have quite a bit of side scroll, this might help.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi Trapper81,

Nice site, says exactly what you do. I don't know too much about the technical stuff, and the pictures loaded up fine, but I guess that's down tyo the type of internet connection. The only comment I would make is that the page was a little wide for my browser. But nice, clean look.

Good luck from newbie
        www.startgettingpregnant.com

Comment

Thanks for the great input.

I tried pulling it up on another monitor and see the issue with side scrolling bars now.

Collectors-info, I read that link that you attached and get the gist of it, but does this mean that I basically need to totally redo a template that is 900 px wide and then redo every page on the site, or is there a way that I can change the settings on all the pages and it fit in the 900 px width automatically without redoing the whole thing?

Thanks a lot.

Comment

redo every page on the site,
            I'm afraid so. There should be better/clearer instructions on this as its a very common mistake.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
            X