X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• View my site please

www.fashionyvestidos.com

Hi all,
    Just to say thanks to all that have helped me with questions on building the site. I have but 2 more though:

Q1: my pages seem to take forever to load, especially the sales, new collection and casual pages. I have compressed all the pics and my page weight is down but still seems to take too long. is there anything i can do to make this better?
    Q2: Whe you clikck to a link on any page (for example the index page and go to "gallery"), it opens up a new brouser. how can i get this to be like a normal site and just go from page to page on the same tab?

That said here is the sight. it is my first time to web building and computers in general really. Please let me know what you think i should change?

Re: View my site please

Hi,

The slow loading is probably down to page size and image size, check out this little tool http://www.websiteoptimization.com/services/analyze/

With regard to your linkng, you need to change 'blank' to 'self' within the url of your image links.

Comment

Hi Justyna,

Still trying to get my own website right, so I'm no expert, but liked the look (very fiery, very latin!). The site did load up for me, but that may be because I'm on quite a fast broadband.

The only problems I had were that the 'click here' button didn't activate on the homepage under NEW, and the nav bar buttons didn't work at the bottom of the sales page.

I don't know much about the technical side but every page opens up in a new window, so I guess you could ask the more knowledgeable if that would slow the site down?

best of luck getting it right Newbie
      www.startgettingpregnant.com

Comment

Hello Justyna

I read the Spanish texts in the Info page.
        1) Did you find some problems using Spanish characters that forced you to avoid them? (I am working on my own site, totally in Spanish, so I would like to know of eventual problems in advance)
        2) I noticed you used "tú" "vosotros" & "Uds." (the different Spanish forms for "you", single and plural) mixed in the texts. I would suggest you choose only one of them.
        Other than that, I found your site very attractive.

---------
        German
        German
        www.alfil-sa.com

Comment

If you need people to review your pages, please post it in the website reviews section.

Regards
          Professional Photography Services Pretoria
          Advertising for South African Businesses

Comment

Working...
          X