Bullet Spacing issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullet Spacing issue

IS there a way to make the text closer to the bullets? Right now there is an inch space between the bullet and the text that goes to the right of the bullet?

It looks very silly with the text that far away from the bullet??

Tried to backspace to the bullet but won't let you get close.

Re: Bullet Spacing issue

I never figured that out either, so I just use a tiny image of a filled circle and stick it on the page where I want it.
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Thanks I thought of that as well, is there one within the site builder you use or you have the image on your computer?

Comment

I have drawing programs coming out my ears, so I just make my own things like this. If you need a few then you can send me your email address by going to my website (below) and sending an email via the "@" sign in my nav bar. However, in BV you can choose Insert>Symbol and use a web safe font like Ariel Black to insert a bullet character anywhere in a text box (including its own so you can move it in relation to any text)

Comment

thanks, do you know how to make the backdrop black if I am just creating a white page.

So when its up on the web you see the black on left and right, top and bottom of the white text page.

Comment

Open the page in BV, right click on the background (off to the edge of your screen somewhere), choose Page Properties>Background and specify your color. You should start a new thread for additional questions.

Comment

got it on new thread...when I do what you said it changes the whole page black?

I want to leave the page white where my text is but border to be black

Comment

The white part you're looking for is simply a white rectangle created with the Shape tool. If you already have images and text on the page, create the rectangle and then move it to the back (right click it I think).

Comment

With the bullets list, slowly move the mouse from right to left across the text of the list until you get 2 vertical lines show in place of the courser. At this point, left click & drag the text to the bullets.
                  with the bullets you can use a custom image. Its recommended to use one as the bullets show up as an "n" in fire fox. (who knows?)
                  Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

. Just use a normal dot and make it a few sizes bigger than the text
                    . Simple when you know how
                    . Just make sure you only make the dot bigger
                    . Easy
                    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
                      With the bullets list, slowly move the mouse from right to left across the text of the list until you get 2 vertical lines show in place of the courser. At this point, left click & drag the text to the bullets.
                      with the bullets you can use a custom image. Its recommended to use one as the bullets show up as an "n" in fire fox. (who knows?)
                      Thanks !!

I was also looking for ways to reduce the space between the bullet and the text. I tried the trick you suggested and it works fine.

----------
                      German
                      German
                      www.alfil-sa.com

Comment

Originally posted by germansin View Post
                        Thanks !!

I was also looking for ways to reduce the space between the bullet and the text. I tried the trick you suggested and it works fine.

----------
                        German
                        Many of us was flummoxed by this in the beginning.
                        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
                        X