Web Check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Check

Finally I got everything I needed, using only vodahost of course..

Can I have some proof reading please :)

Web: http://www.drivingart.co.uk/

Re: Web Check

That hurts my eyes...Sorry
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

I did think that, possibly need to alter the background to a milder or darker one..

Keep the suggestions comming in pls :)

Comment

Your front page is rather emetic and makes my eyes hurt. You seriously need to re think the whole of your website.

Keep it simple - Many of the graphics on this page are un necessary and are repelling any visitors you may have to your site. I would stick to black and white, you can't go wrong. As with the road sign graphics, a good idea, but perhaps need to think about presentation.

Presentation - A lot of your site seems to be ill thought out. If you took the time to construct a more consistent layout, your site would look a lot more appealing.

Sorry for being a harsh critic, but I feel that your site needs to be scrutinised if it is going to make a good impression on your customers. And it is nice to see another Brit on this site!
        All the best,
        Matt
        -----------

Comment

Can you read that cars registration plate at 67ft? No!
          Sorry! i had the same problem after 1 scroll of the page.
          But you are getting there.
          Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Your website is new but it looks old. I'm not sure if anyone would realize that it is a new site. I suggest you start all over. I'm not trying to be mean and sorry if you are offended.

Comment

don't think about removing the background... do it lol!!! Definitely needs to go! My eyes hurt. I also think it needs a touch more professionalism too. I think maybe a picture of you standing by the car you will use for starters. Just changing the page titles too on your meta data could very very easily get you a page one hit for 'Driving Instructor Leicester' Give that some thought. You wont get one the way you have titled them at present. As you are in the UK, I am happy if you want to phone me I'll give you some great tips (at no charge!).. I qualified as a driving instructor but it only lasted for one day!!!! Got caught speeding in a double decker bus and that was that!!!!
              Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

ha! I hope the tips are about the website and not the driving instruction!

Change the background to begin, spyder, and then give us a chance to check it again. I'd recommend a solid color for the background, not an image.
                CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
                CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
                CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

hey, I would have made a good instructor lol.. I passed the three courses... just didn't quite manage to stay as one for very long lol
                  Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

I have to agree with the comment made so far, as for the layout if you are meaning for your services to be taken seriously I would loose all the clip art. It does not say Im a professional, make me think of a teenager that just got his license saying to his buddies "hey dude I can teach you to drive, no problemo"
                    Reguards
                    Ed
                    www.dsondesigns.com
                    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
                    www.300hitter.com
                    www.bigjk.net
                    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Along with getting rid of the background you might consider fixing it so the pages all open in the same browser window. Having a new window open for each page clutters up the screen pretty quick.
                      Dan

Our SOHO built site

Comment

I like the comments, exactly what I was looking for :)
                        I used my laptop to start some of the designs, but what I didnt realise I used the screen on low contrast, and when I checked it on my Base unit.. holy muck ! it was too bright.. lol
                        Backgrounds have be sorted.. I think what it needs is something at the top to make it stand out a bit more, company logo etc..
                        Much appreciated.. Meta Tags.. I thought I'd done that, theres about 150 meta tags per page.. mmm

Comment

Your meta tags have to relate to the text on your page, not anything and everything you can think of that might be related in some way to what you are selling. So having all those on your page will be picked up by the SE's as spam and it will hurt your page ranks.
                          Reguards
                          Ed
                          www.dsondesigns.com
                          www.marseillesyouthsports.com
                          www.300hitter.com
                          www.bigjk.net
                          How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

use some simple color,
                            i say use a table and with white color, and add those images in the table cells.
                            Keep it simple and clear. make it something that visitors don't have to scroll down.

Comment

Working...
                            X