Can't edit posts on forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't edit posts on forum

Before i installed my phpbb3 forum it showed all the button but after i installed it, replacing it with the bluesliver template i cannot edit any of my posts and neither can any of the members, as the buttons seem to be missing or hidden beneath the skin.And when i click post a new topic its not a button, its a link instead...lol!

Not sure what the problem is. I tried using a different skin but the same seems to happen with that one also. Must be something wrong with the settings

Please see for yourself

Kamalifestyles is the best dating coach for men that offer specialty courses in knowing how to flirt with new women, make endless conversation...

Can anyone please help me how i can get them back?

Jay

Re: Can't edit posts on forum

here is the original template that shows all the buttons

Free phpBB 3.3 ⚡ Styles ⚡ Themes, Templates, Skins, for the forum software, phpBB3 Styles Online Demo included and download

Comment

You need to first check that all the files and folders for the style where uploaded. and also check that you are running the latest version of phpBB3 3.0.4 so that this style runs ok. i have checked and installed on my own forum seen HERE and everything is ok with the style.
      Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Wow yours looks really good. I have downloaded the style and used fizilla ftp to transfer the style to the style forum/style folder. i'm not sure if it would be a good idea to download the style again and install it on the forum, i'm afraid i will lose the forums i created.

Comment

Alien dude what Ftp manager did you use to transfer your forum template to? I used fitzilla ftp.

Comment

Blue Voda Web Builder comes with a ftp manager. which is the one i use most.
            Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

I reinstalled the forum using bluevoda ftp manager but still the buttons will not show up on the forum. The buttons seem to show up on the default phpbb3 forums, silver and subsilver. I don't know what else i should do. Can you guys help?

It clearly shows all the buttons in the templates folders but they wont show up on the forum for some reason. When i want to post a new post it just shows a link instead of a button.

Comment

So does anyone know why these buttons are not showing up on my forum?I'm getting messages from members and they want to know the same.

Kamalifestyles is the best dating coach for men that offer specialty courses in knowing how to flirt with new women, make endless conversation...

Comment

Working...
                X