Personal or Business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal or Business

Upon scanning this forum I seemed to notice that this hosting is basically geared toward web commerce sites. Does anyone use VodaHost for personal sites or should I look elsewhere?

If people are using VodaHost for non commercial uses, can someone direct me to some examples.

And if there are non commercial sites, what is the ratio of one to the other?

Re: Personal or Business

Originally posted by Miketa
    Upon scanning this forum I seemed to notice that this hosting is basically geared toward web commerce sites. Does anyone use VodaHost for personal sites or should I look elsewhere?

If people are using VodaHost for non commercial uses, can someone direct me to some examples.

And if there are non commercial sites, what is the ratio of one to the other?
    Well, it's true that most people use BV for commercial use, but they doi it by implementing third party scripts for carts and other commercial functions. But, BV is the ideal tool for personal sites, since it gives you a very simple, user friendly interface, and the unique ease of use of a WYSIWYG generator. You can put anything you want in it, and you have the greatest assistance by both Voda Stuff and the Forum. Join us: i can asure you you won't regret it ever. For personal sites have a look at the

Promote Your Website - Get the word out! section of the forum, at

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/pro...-word-out.html.

There are 100's of sites built with BV
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X