Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding to Website

My website is www.powerofpinkbcf.com

I am adding additional pages and I noticed some discrepancies.

1) When I click on Properties within a page and then click the tab marked "Link", I noticed that some pages are linked to the name of the page that I am working with, some are linked to the previous page, and some are linked to index page. Yet, they are all working.

Now, I am having problems adding pages and I am not sure which link to use in that URL area. Any advice?

2) I am having problems with several pages posting. There are several pages that when you click, it goes to "page not found". Does this have something to do with the irregularities I have on the linking?

3) I have just learned that I have been paying $13.90 for a .org address since last November. It is active. Is there a way I can point that to this site?

Thank you,

Ilene
    The Power of PINK Breast Cancer Foundation

PINK = People In Need of Kindness because "Kindness leaves no scar"

Re: Adding to Website

1) Can't really comment as I an not familiar with the BV properties panel.

2) Chances are you have a typo or are giving it the incorrect URL. Remember EVERYTHING is case sensitive, also watch for files you named with a space or underscore.

All pages should be [name you saved the BV page as on your computer].html

3) org is not a registered domain name, and has never been registered. Chances are you may have signed up for hosting for that domain.. whether the domain has been registered or not.. the hosting still works. At any rate domain registration is a yearly fee (I have never seen any company charge at anything but yearly increments for domain registration).

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Re: Adding to Website

Try this domain. with "the" in the title.

My current problem is running out of time. I spend so much time on the computer working on updating the website, that I am not available to plan the events as effectively as I would like. This is why I am considering hiring someone to handle the website.

There is an idea, maybe I should pay one person to keep website updated when needed rather than pay a monthly fee for an entire website.

Something new to think about.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X