Menu bar on forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menu bar on forum

Ok so i want to be able to link the navigation bar menu bar from my website onto my forum so that users can click on menu bars that will direct them to other pages on the site.

Already i have put the websites banner at the top of the forum page just for for the time being. I want my the forum to look like my website with the same menu bar at the top.

Kamalifestyles is the best dating coach for men that offer specialty courses in knowing how to flirt with new women, make endless conversation...

Anyone know how i can do this?

Re: Menu bar on forum

It would require you viewing the source of one of your webpages, locating the html code for the menu and coping it, opening the forum template (You will need to edit the overall_header.html template file), and pasting the menu into the right location so it will display where you want.

Depending on the template and the html of your menu, it may require further modification of the menu's html and/or the template if the menu isn't positioned exactly where you want it.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
    X