This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd domain

Hi everybody, I want to ask for a new domain.I have allready one , but it is my private.Now I would like to do new for my business with a totally different name.
    What should I do and how much will it cost me? It's only 20 $ of the domain registration or I have pay the annual fee?
    And where will I manage it?
    On my current account in the cPanel, or get I new log in?
    Thank you very much.

Re: 2nd domain

The domain name is an annual fee, if you purchase it from Vodahost its $20, you can get it at a lower price from other companies.

It will be an addon domain, managed with your current cpanel login for your account.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

OK thanks,and last dumb :) questions...
      So have I two different URL's? (www.firstdomain.com and www.seconddomain.com)
      Or is it www.seconddomain.firstdomain.com??
      And I hope that the second domain will be not redirected to my first domain...or yes?
      (I don't want the visitors to my other side knew about my first page.)

Sorry for my English-I hope you understand me...

Comment

All addon domains act independent of the other websites.

You will have

REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR SCHOOL WITH INCREDIBLE TECHNICAL SUPPORT

The files will be stored on your main domain, but will be accessed using your second domain

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

An add-on domain (the one that costs $20) is separate: www.yourdomain.com

A subdomain is free but it looks like www.yoursubdomain.youroriginaldomain.com

(You can have as many subdomains as you like on VodaHost as long as you are paying for one hosting account. You can have as may add-on domains at $20 each as long as you are paying for one hosting account.)

EDIT: Watdaflip beat me to it.
          CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
          CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
          CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Perfect!! Thank you!!!

Comment

Working...
            X