Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I use the FTP manager?

Hi,

Can you please tell me how to use the FTP manager. I would like to get some PDF documents from my computer and put them on my webpage. Although I can open it up in there, I'm not sure what to do next.

Also in doing this will this mean that when I open my webpage I can download the application in Adobe reader. Because this is what I want to do.

Can you also advise me on the entire process as I have never done this before.

Thanks

Tammy

Re: How do I use the FTP manager?

Click tools/ftp manager, it will open a window that is split into two sections. By default it will show the contents of your BV folder on the left side, you can click the "up" icon to navagate to other folders and find the file you want to upload. Click connect, then drag the file from the left side to the right, pay attention to the name of the file as you will need it to link to it. Now it is uploaded. Once you link to the file it will download to the users computer when they click on it. You may want to add a link to download acrobat reader for those that may not have it. You can google it, copy the address and link it to text or a button.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
    X