X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• page not loading

Hello

www.salsamundolatino.co.uk

Currently updating my site completley and have published new site ( although not actually live on the web )

Having two problems-
    1. my page www.salsamundolatino.co.uk/information1.html just doesn't want to load, all the rest are fine ie /gallery1.html /classes1.html.
    ive gone over and over it several times trying to see where i could have made a mistake but just cant see anything!
    2. on /contact1.html i'm trying to add hyperlink to the email address but again it just isnt doing it- i can put it in but when going to try it nothing happens!

Thanks

Re: page not loading

Hi,

Check out the hyperlink properies in your BlueVoda page and see whether
    the url to the page is correctly entered.

On your email, you need to set up your email in cPanel first before it can work.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Uppercase letters in your page url. "i"
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

seem to have delt with that problem but as i cannot load e-mail into oulook express i need to use our yahoo account which you cant put in cp.
        i have put a form into the page instead and have linked it up to the success1.html page but it's not loading-have checked the links and they seem to all be fine and matching

Comment

Working...
        X