domain name transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• domain name transfer

I purchased my domain name from webgarden (moesguiding.com) now I am having trouble pointing the dns to voda I have asked for help in webgarden and this was my response could anyone help me figure this out pls. not sure what to do now:

03/10/2009 12:51:41
    Hello Your website is unlocked. Your DNS server is completely separated from Webgarden servers, so there can't be any connection between Webgarden and DNS settings. I tried access your website and everything seems to be OK. If not, please try to explain it to me.
    03/09/2009 11:36:06
    Could you pls make sure my site is unlocked and I am not able to point my dns server to ns1.voda33.com ns2.voda33.com Pls do this for me cause it is not allowing me to on the settings page Thank You Robin

I need to have this site ready for sat doesn't look good for me I have an account with voda and is published just need to do this asap
    Thabks Robin

Re: domain name transfer

Hi,

Goto Voda Support and submit a Ticket requesting VH to transfer the domain to VodaDomain.

It is your best solution. You can also check out the tutorial which is very informative.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
    X