quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick question

I'm looking to add a counter to my site. Where can I obtain one that will work with the site?

Also, I would like to be able to have members join my site and view and get special options, how can I go about doing this?

Re: quick question

Originally posted by dmeans View Post
    I'm looking to add a counter to my site. Where can I obtain one that will work with the site?
    Search the web for a hit counter, you will get a code to add to your page via an html box.

Also, I would like to be able to have members join my site and view and get special options, how can I go about doing this?
    Are you looking for a login script or simply wanting the user to submit info to you via an email, where you can return them a link to a private folder or send them a newsletter?
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Re: quick question

Thank you for the response. I'm looking for a log in script. In essence, I would like to be able to offer only members special options. I guess I'm trying to start my own community of fans.

I also have a problem with the guestbook. How am I suppose to save the guestbook so that is in the area designated on the page and it works properly? I tried to save it as guestbookdb.php, guestbook.php, guestbook.bvd.

When I saved it as guestbookdb.php, I lodt my page outline, the guestbook took up the entire page and it had a message that was repeated underneath the guestbook to the end of the page.

Please advise how to install the guestbook so that it works properly

Comment

Working...
      X