new site any pointers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new site any pointers?

Just built this site as a newbie in a few hours. I will be changing to target customers but thought I would get some feed back from the pro site builders here.
    www.photographybygabe.com

Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated

Thanks
    Gabe

Re: new site any pointers?

Not bad for a start, you need to get some content on the pages for SE to pick up on. None of your links on the nature page work (you get there and you can not get out) your contact page need validating. Pages load quickly..............not much to say as there is not much there yet. Keep at it.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Hi, off to a good start. Try not to use the blue handles for reducing the images as it will distort them & slow the pages down in comparison to reducing them with some photo software.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thank you both for the input. On the nature page, I'm not sure why the links are not working. Also, I thought that I did indeed validate all the pages, maybe I did it incorrect. Is there a different way to do so?
        Thanks again,
        Gabe

Comment

Im talking about validating the fields in your form that you want the user to have to fill in before the form is submitted. Otherwise you will receive a lot of blank emails.
          Reguards
          Ed
          www.dsondesigns.com
          www.marseillesyouthsports.com
          www.300hitter.com
          www.bigjk.net
          How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Hi Gabe,

Doing better than I did if it's only a few hours work! The picture on commercial came up very small on my browser, but I can't comment on the technical stuff, cause I don't know enough about it yet.

Good luck with the site, newbie
            www.startgettingpregnant.com

Comment

Thanks Newbie, I did a lot of reading on these forums as well as all the tutorials. A great big help.

D'son, Thanks although I'm not sure what you mean. I did open the box for validation of the fields and I must be missing something.
              Also, I'm still having problems on the one pages' links (Nature). I can not seem to find anything different from the rest of the page's links
              Gabe

Comment

Working...
              X