Navagation Bar Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navagation Bar Issues

I have set up my navagation bar correctly (or atleast I think so) and it keeps saying the wrong title for the little bar. Am I doing something wrong.

Please HELP!

www.addictionejuice.com

Re: Navagation Bar Issues

Can you be more specific? Which button, what title, what page?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Its only on the main pages. I have the follow buttons (in order) home, FAQ, Ejuice, More ejuice, sampler packs, contact us, and ecigsales

well it never shows up like that. It is fine on all the other pages. not sure whats wrong.

Comment

It looks like you copied and pasted your menu bar form one page to the next then changed things. You can not change the menu bar if you cpoy and paste as it will effect the others. If you have one menu bar that you will use on everypage (and do not change it) sometimes you can get away with it. Also if you tried to add more buttons by copy and paste, you can never do that. Now your best bet would be to remove them and make a new one. Try navaldesigns single menu tip. Although you will need to change your page layout to use it ( you have a verticle menu on some pages and a horizontal one on others) It is best to have the menu in one standard location on the page, same order, same options.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
        X