Having issues linking my pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having issues linking my pages

I have tried to link some pages but the links dont work. I checked the spelling (on the link as well as the name of the linked page) and made sure they are finished with the .html extension and nothing ... any suggestions ?? .. if anyone wants to check it out ... www.excelmedicalsupplies.com from there products then surfaces and then the items that are 2.5; 4.0 and 6.0 ... thanks

Re: Having issues linking my pages

You can not use 2.5 or anthing with the dot, you can use an underscore or name it something else but no dots. Also you should have those pages opening in the same window as they all have full navagtion.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Your the man, ed !!! ... thanks ... how do i allow them to open in the same window .. i didnt check the box it read to allow a new window to open ... i selected _self .. that is how the tutorial explained ...

Comment

Most of your pages do open in the same window (from your buttons anyway) but the other links open in a different window. The best way is to leave the target empty, nothing in it at all (better than the self option)
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Originally posted by D'son View Post
          Most of your pages do open in the same window (from your buttons anyway) but the other links open in a different window. The best way is to leave the target empty, nothing in it at all (better than the self option)
          I'm having a problem to link my pages using the navigation bar even though I've fixed the link address and published all pages!!!

If someone can check my site www.wklisting.com and check the link search (link to this page is http://www.wklisting.com/search.html ) to let me know what is the problem, I'll be very thankful for him / her ... Thanks
          Your Truly,

WkListing.com
          Rent in Lethbridge

Comment

Originally posted by WkL View Post
            I'm having a problem to link my pages using the navigation bar even though I've fixed the link address and published all pages!!!

If someone can check my site www.wklisting.com and check the link search (link to this page is http://www.wklisting.com/search.html ) to let me know what is the problem, I'll be very thankful for him / her ... Thanks
            Hi, you need a .php for the link.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks for your help.

www.wklisting.com
              Your Truly,

WkListing.com
              Rent in Lethbridge