Some items on menu bar not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some items on menu bar not working

I have published my site and for some reason some of the links on my menu bar is not working. My site is www.inspireddesignsbybonnie.com. Here's what not working on the menu bar: Our Services, Pricing, Font List, and Contact Us.
    What did I do wrong??

Re: Some items on menu bar not working

All the "missing" pages end in .php, not .html. So just change the links to those pages from html to php. The only trouble is, you have to change these particular links on each page where they appear, so it'll take a bit of time.
    CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

I figured that contact us ended in php. Why would the rest end that way? There are no forms on those pages...

Comment

I did as you suggested and changed "our services, pricing, font list, and contact us" all to .php in the menu bar. I did this last night, and some of them worked- but not all. I checked again this morning and now some that were not working last night are working now, and the others are not. www.inspireddesignsbybonnie.com
        I only changed the menu bar on the home page because I wanted to see if it works before changing all of my pages. I have about 40 pages so wanted to make sure it worked before I spent all that time changing and republishing all of the others.
        Do you know why this would be happening?

Comment

Working...
        X