Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I charge visitors access to the info part of my website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I charge visitors access to the info part of my website?

I have recently bought Vodahosting and have been planing to build a website that has an introductory page and a few other pages explaining in detail my company and to prove that its legit but then have them pay to be granted access to the main part of my website with the information on it. Is this possible and if so should I use Soholaunch or BlueVoda?

Patrick

Re: How do I charge visitors access to the info part of my website?

Yes its possible.. automating it would be the issue. You could use either but you would have to enable access manually.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

From viewing the video on Secure Users, it seems that you can setup a Memebers -only section. But I have to create and setup the usernames and passwords myself.
      Is this correct, it really needs a facility for users themselves to register then create their own usernames and passwords - am I missing something?
      Thanks

Comment

Hi
        Is there a moderator that can answer my question above?
        i.e. does BlueVoda or Soho have a facility allowing users to define their own username and password to access a Members area?
        Thanks

Comment

You will need to use memberscript software ..if you are in need of this you can contact Blue Voda Designer for a quote on memberships

As you state above, the members only area created with blue voda will not do what you want it to do ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by DerekBoughton View Post
            Hi
            Is there a moderator that can answer my question above?
            i.e. does BlueVoda or Soho have a facility allowing users to define their own username and password to access a Members area?
            Thanks
            Yes.. soho has a membership option, and a script addon to allow autosignup and access to a members area. You can also create custom user areas based on groups so certain groups have access only to certain or predefined areas.

An outside membership script will not work with soho..

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

It is quite possible to have a membership script built in BlueVoda.vYou simply need a specific membership script, built for BlueVoda.
              It will allow exactly what you need. You can have users register themselves, create their own username and password, have the ability to edit their details whenever they need to, recover their password, etc.
              The administration area allows to setup whatever subscriptions you like, with PayPal as payment gateway, and it comes complete with a full database interface to allow members management. It also has an add on module with a mailer to accept text or html emails so you can also send out newsletters, and a Protected Downloads addon .

If you want to see how it looks like, have a look at http://www.flagontheplay.co.uk Click on one of the featured stories links, and foloow the procedure for Signing up, to see the registration form.

If you like something like this, you may contact me.
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
              X