I think my website is ready.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think my website is ready.

Please give my site a look and let me know what you think about it. Please give me the good and the bad. This is a Community website where businesses can advertise. I do have not marketed any businesses yet so you will only see sampels. www.sherdenonline.com

Thank you.
    Mary

www.sherdenonline.com

Re: I think my website is ready.

Links are working fine.
    It is simple with right information. Easy to navigate.
    Only changes I would make is to create a hyperlink to you coupon page where it says: 'Don't forget to check out our coupons'.

Regards

Zoran
    www.zpgarageproduction.com

Comment

one more thing that would make your site look better is centering your page in the browser
      $T3V3

Comment

I think your website is pretty good, I would just suggest changing the logo on the home page because the lines are pretty jagged, and the logo on some of the other pages because the black text with the dark red background don't work well. Hard to read.

I could help you with making a new logo, link is below.
        Best Regards,

Robert A. Kerr

Comment

Website looks good.

Some of your pages are not centered. I would suggest you center it.

The font you are using is okay. But don't look proffessional. But your only a site that is there for classifieds, so I don't think the font will bother.

If it is a proffessional look that you are after, I would suggest to change the font then.

I agree with Robert, the logo on some pages with the black text on dark red backgrounds, don't work well.

Other than that, everything looks great. Colors on website is neutral, soft on the eyes. Not too much flashing objects etc.

Congratulations on your website. Your on your way.

Success Regards
          Honey G
          Professional Photography Services Pretoria
          Advertising for South African Businesses

Comment

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I will fix the logo and put in the hyperlink right away. Thanks again for the advice.
            Mary

www.sherdenonline.com

Comment

About the centering. I do have it centered in the browser. Is it not showing that way? It does on my computer. I have it check on all pages to center in the browser. How can I fix it if it is not doing it even though it is checked?
              Mary

www.sherdenonline.com

Comment

Working...
              X