.net magazine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .net magazine?

Hey, in .net magazine's most recent issue (03/06), they offered a free domain name and $30 off web hosting in conjunction with you guys. Can I just get the domain, and if so, how? (I already have hosting elsewhere)

Re: .net magazine?

Originally posted by Nebb
    Hey, in .net magazine's most recent issue (03/06), they offered a free domain name and $30 off web hosting in conjunction with you guys. Can I just get the domain, and if so, how? (I already have hosting elsewhere)
    I think that it's obvious: the free domain name comes with all Vodahost accounts, as well as the discount coupon. You just can't only get the free name and then host somewhere else!
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: .net magazine?

This is a special promotion that .net magazine has run with us, It offers a huge discount courtesy of .net magazine, the UK's leading internet publication.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X