Secrets of Organized People site ready for review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secrets of Organized People site ready for review

I've done as much as I know how with this site and am ready to hear your constructive criticism.

www.secretsoforganizedpeople.com

Although the home page is a WordPress blog, all of the other pages were built with Blue Voda.

I feel like every step I take I have to learn something entirely new, and then find out just how much there is that I don't know.

Thanks for any help & advice!

Sandy
    www.creationspraise.com
    www.huntresscustom.com

The one who dies with the most toys wins . . . . . . . . nothing! (Matthew 16:26)

Re: Secrets of Organized People site ready for review

Ummm, anybody? Looking for constructive criticism for www.secretsoforganizedpeople.com

Thanks!
    www.creationspraise.com
    www.huntresscustom.com

The one who dies with the most toys wins . . . . . . . . nothing! (Matthew 16:26)

Comment

Don't know....for me there's lot's going on. Specialy on your home page. This might put people off reading it all.

Cheers,
      N Z B R
      t o u r s
      New Zealand Tours
      Excursiones en Nueva Zelanda
      Nova Zelandia Pacotes e Roteiros
      Nouvelle Zelande Voyage
      Neuseeland Reisen

Comment

Hi,

I also think it might be a bit much and overwhelming....the main thing I noticed is that you used a lot of different fonts and then in a lot of different sizes. I think it might look a bit more "organized" if you will to keep them the same and then just use different sizes for your headers and such...

There is also a lot of scrolling involved. Maybe create more pages and have them separated by subject or something that would make sense :0)

Hope this helps, I know it can be frustrating...

Comment

Ok, thanks! I'll keep all that in mind.
          www.creationspraise.com
          www.huntresscustom.com

Comment

I like your ideas but the first thing that happend when I opened your site was I saw the I've been hacked. I thought I was on the wrong site or that your site was down. Then as I continued to scroll then I saw the stuff on getting organized. I was a bit thrown at first though. I was expecting to see organizing stuff and I saw computer hacked stuff.

You have done a lot of work.... I love to stay organized. I am into so much that if I didn't somehow stay organized I would be completely lost. Now I am only half lost....lol

Anyways, that hacked thing might turn some people off. I almost didn't finish looking at it because I thought it was destroyed somehow and I was a bit afraid thinking if your site got hacked and I was on it maybe somehow they would follow me and hurt my site next. Sorry, but I am a bit tired tonight and those were my first thoughts.

Shear
            Electric Train Sets

Comment

I am impressed with the amount of content and knowledge. You've done a heck of a lot of work and I bet (like I have) you're finding you're suffering from information overload. I've probably made the same mistake as you in trying to put too much information across which can turn off readers. (We're all time poor and probably a bit lazy when it comes to wading through stuff). Please keep going on your ideas 'tho.

Comment

Personally I like it I dont think there is too much information on the page (yet), if you were to add more I would suggest creating seperate pages and setting up a menu bar to link to them. But as it is I like it, Good Job.
                Reguards
                Ed
                www.dsondesigns.com
                www.marseillesyouthsports.com
                www.300hitter.com
                www.bigjk.net
                How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Thanks everyone for the very helpful suggestions!
                  www.creationspraise.com
                  www.huntresscustom.com

Comment

Working...
                  X