Redirects in CP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redirects in CP

OK good, I have done so much so far and I am almost ready,however, I am having difficulty redirecting. I had to delete all my website, "zibubu.com/nv" and replace it with a new one "zibubu.com/las vegas". I had my original "zibubu.com" redirected to "zibubu.com/nv", but since "zibubu.com/nv" is gone I wanted to redirect zibubu.com to "zibubu.com/las vegas". This is the error massage I get:
    "Apache detected an error in the Rewrite config. Syntax error on line 8 of /home/rifwdrez/public_html/.htaccess.WZqvuFM444zPAeuaVMFhGX6eH9Jbkbh0:
    RewriteCond without matching RewriteCond section
    Please try again."
    Can you help me please!!

Amir
    What happens in Vegas, Goes online!!
    Zibubu.com/las%20vegas

Re: Redirects in CP

You have to remove the first redirect before attempting a second one. You might also have to delete the .htacess file

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Redirects in CP

Thank you Karen for your reply. I tried to find the old redirect in cp but it was automatically wiped out. I also went to ftp manager, trough bv and deleted the whole sub directory, but the problem still three. Is there a diff location where I can go and delete hpaccess? I am afraid to delete stuff anymore, this is why I ended up deleting zibubu.com/nv to begin with. Any Ideas?
      Amir
      What happens in Vegas, Goes online!!
      Zibubu.com/las%20vegas

Comment

Working...
      X