Domain name change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain name change

Hi guys. Just wondering, I bought the domain name "hondaclub-uk.com", and I'd like to make a tiny change to it. Instead of hondaclub being all one word, I'd prefer it with a space inbetween the two words so it would read honda club. Would it be possible to do this, or do I have to buy another domain name (assuming its available)? Just seem a shame to have to fork out more money for such a small change.
    Thanks

PS: Darren, I never see you on my website now! Come and take advantage of discounts from the traders we now have!!!!!!!!! Don't want a fellow honda owner missing out!!

Dave
    http://www.hondaclub-uk.com/

Re: Domain name change

You have to purchase a new one, once a domain is registered it can't be changed.

EDIT: Just read what you wanted to change it to. You can't have a space in domain name

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

ah well.....need to get the wallet out again!! I gather I can use a redirect to the new address etc?

thanks for the quick reply

Dave
      http://www.hondaclub-uk.com/

Comment

Originally posted by crazzzydave View Post
        ah well.....need to get the wallet out again!! I gather I can use a redirect to the new address etc?

thanks for the quick reply

Dave
        Yes you can redirect your current to a new one.

Also, make sure you see my edit of my previous post

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
        X